July 17, 2011

It's Late...

You may wonder if I am up most nights, not updating my own blog, but snooping around everyone else's. The answer is easy--why yes, yes I am. I won't lie, I feel quite guilty about it. I usually feel like it takes too much effort to sign into my account, and then click 'new post' and then actually start posting photos and writing about how life is or isn't. So I am aware that I am a terrible, lazy blogger. Wouldn't it have been great if I'd posted pictures of Gus when he'd turned five months old yesterday, or even mentioned how my dear Winnifred Darling had her second birthday LAST month. (Look at that, now I'm not just a terrible blogger but a horrible mother also.)

I could start caring and promise to update more often and then post loads of pictures. But I don't think I'd be able to keep that promise, so I won't. I will let you know that I did take some great pictures of Mr. Augustus yesterday, and Winni had a blast with all her friends at her birthday party. I currently have a very long list of things I wish I could spend more time doing, and believe it or not, blogging isn't the first thing on that list.

So until the next time I have caught up on looking at all your blogs (and am awake past midnight) this is all I can leave you with. But I will say this, thank you--thank you twitter and facebook and pinterest and blogspot, for letting me reep the benefits while I do nothing.

1 comment:

carla thorup said...

it's cool, because when you do add - you just make sure it's gold.