September 28, 2010

That's a good Boy.

If for some reason someone out there reads my blog, that I never update, but is never on facebook well then, I've got some big news...

I'm pregnant... and it's a boy!

Our little man cub is due February 13th and to say Will is excited would be an understatement. And I'm not complaining because him in a good mood means I get whatever I want. I've got some ideas already on how cute the little guys room is gonna be and luckily the walls are already a nice gray color, that I love. I'm thinking of having a bit of a forest theme in the room... I don't know yet though I could change my mind...









I'm liking the acorns, maybe make them into a mobil??


Oh, and I MUST find a way to work this into the space!


But this, this is NOT going in my sons room. A breasfeeding rabbit? really?


6 comments:

Fern said...

Tyler and I were just talking about how you're having a boy and how great boys. I handed Wallace off to Ty to get his little poopy diaper changed and Ty says "He's all boy" and then Wallace spit up all over himself.
Welcome to the yucky yucky world of boys!

mackenzie ray bryant said...

Yayyy! I'm so happy for you :)
Can't wait to meet the little guy.
It seems like everyone is having boys right now! Woohoo! And I'm glad you finally updated your blog :)
Busy busy with babes!

Kindsay and Erik said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Hooray for boys!!!!!! I can't wait to find out what you're going to name the little man.

Tono, Brielle, Bryton & Callie said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting to be having a boy! The ideas you have for the room are adorable!

amanda james said...

yes...i'm so glad that i can stalk you now. i want that breast-feeding rabbit.

chelsea b james said...

that breast feeding rabbit rocks my world. can't wait until jr. arrives.