January 18, 2011

Butterfly

Baysil turned 3 and if I ever knew a girl who loved birthdays it's that girl! (she must get it from her mother, I like my birthday to last a week)

I have to give a shout out to Airborne Trampoline Arena!! Aly and Mark, thank you soooooooo much, Baysil wouldn't have enjoyed her birthday half as much without you! She thinks you guys are royalty.

And as a final side note... I'm 36 weeks now, baby is still cooking. Our little man cub has created some minor complications but we're really hoping, praying and crossing our fingers to make it to my little brothers wedding this weekend. It's in Vegas so I'd really hate to miss it! Viva Las Vegas Baby!

3 comments:

chelsea said...

Cute cupcakes!

chelsea b james said...

teach me how to bake pleasey. those cupcakes are real cute

Trent & Brooke said...

kassey!!! i can't wait for your baby to come! i hope you are feeling ok! he's almost here! love you!